Deutch’s geologists provide detailed geologic interpretations to assist with water supply development, groundwater investigations, remediation design, and development projects. Field measurements, aerial photograph interpretation, stratigraphic profiles, depositional and post-depositional history, and/or mapping of lineaments and preferential pathways in fractured rock and karst are common features of most geological evaluations.
Geotechnical measurements of sediments, including load bearing capacity and sediment strength, provide the basis for analysis of sediment slope stability, consolidation from loading, and erosion potential. The results are used to evaluate the feasibility of remedial alternatives for contaminated sediment sites such as dredging and sub-aqueous capping.
Geophysical Investigations provided by Deutch Engineering and Construction Company include the following:
- facilitate the placement and assess monitoring recovery and production wells
- provide stratigraphic interpretation
- identify and locate underground structures
- assess the presence of preferential migration pathways and
- assist in contaminant source and plume mapping.